Pastoral Christian Counseling
Are you going through a difficult time? Depression, worry, anxiety, pain, suicidal thoughts, confusion, etc… Many have had their problems resolved through God’s wisdom and power. Now is the time to be set free!
What is Pastoral Christian Counseling?
Christian counseling brings a quick and complete restoration to the broken soul through exhortation and consolation led by the Holy Spirit.
You will feel peace because God will reveal the reason for your emotional condition, using the counselor, who will respect your past, present and you will have light and hope for your future.
Each session is one hour and a half.
In your first session, the counselor will help you fill out the personal questionnaire and give you a simple explanation of the procedure to follow and you have the option of how to proceed.
Is this for me?
Do you need to be heard and respected in your pain?
Are you being affected by any of these conditions?
- Need for physical and soul health
- Financial need
- Fear that your life will be exposed to light
- Has secrets that torment and bring anxiety
- Bad experience through others in authority
- Traumas of childhood, adolescence, adulthood, etc.
- Marital problems and interpersonal relationships
- Problems with God
- Do not see the future clear
- Spiritual clogs and demonic influence
- Lack of forgiveness
- Anger, feeling mad all the time
- Sexual disorders: pornography, masturbation, etc.
- Extreme jealousy
- Family restoration
- Fights and problems with people
- Panic attacks
- Bipolar disorder
- Mental confusion
- Suicidal thoughts
- Problems to socialize
- Problems with sects, false religions, doctrinal confusion, etc.
- Philosophy of the New Era and secret societies (Freemasonry, Illuminati, etc.)
- Occultism: Santeria, Voodoo, Macumba, Palero, Satanism, etc.
- Problems at school
Be confident and sure that there is a solution to your problem!